Sheila Clark Watercolor Portraits & Florals
Realistic Portraits and Florals Realistic portraits and florals are the primary focus of my current work in watercolors. I've always been drawn to light, emotion, and detail. And, I've found no better medium than watercolor to capture all of these elements. Whether I'm trying to capture the warm softness of sunlight on a child's face or the beauty of raindrops resting on a flower's petals, watercolor allows me the greatest freedom to express all of the intricate beauties that I find in my subjects.
- Borders Books and Music, Champaign, IL
- Pages For All Ages Bookstore, Savoy, IL
- Prairie Gardens, Champaign, IL
- The Framery, Mahomet, IL
- International Galleries, Champaign, IL
- Valentine Antiques, Art, Flowers; Monticello, IL
- The Pickletree Farm, Mahomet, IL
- Ginza and Company, Champaign, IL
For more information,please visit http://www.sclark.f2s.com/
802 W. White St.
Champaign, IL 61820
Work Phone: 217-355-6174
Home Phone: 217-355-6174
[Home][Sign Me Up!][Organizations][Manufacturers][Artists]