CHALLENGING FREEDOM WITH WATER IN MY YEARS OF TRAINING AS A WATERCOLORIST I FIND THAT MANY BEGINNERS ARE AFRAID OF THE WATER. THEY SAY "I LOOSE CONTROL".. THIS IS THE CHALLENGE IN WORKING IN THIS MEDIA MY STUDIES HAVE BEEN MOSTLY AT THE DUNDEDIN ART CENTER IN DUNEDIN , FLORIDA AND I HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED BY SHIRLEY TALMADGE, JOAN SWETLAND AND MANY OTHERS. IT IS NOT ONLY CHALLENGING BUT THRILLING TO SEE THE WAY COLORS BLEND TOGETHER WITH THE WATER TO PRODUCE A DELIGHTFUL PAINTING. MY DESIRE WOULD BE TO SHARE THIS WITH OTHERS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED EMAIL AT MY ADDRESS AS LISTED.
- Ruth Hoffman was born and raised in Bellerose LI,NY
- Commercial art interested her in Sewanhaka HS and she enjoyed those classes
- Drawing has always been a challenge for her
- The art organization she is affiliated with is the Dundein Art Center
- Ruth's work is represented is several private collection.s
There is nothing more challenging than advancing in techniques or improving one's skills in watercolor. Nothing is typical or stationary.. There is always advancement and new ways of showing what you see and what you want others to see in the expression of color placement. It is my desire to continue to advance and show others the challenge as well.
RuthCHoffman C Hoffman
1628 CLEVELAND ST
CLEARWATER, FL 33755
Work Phone: 813-442-1524
[Home][Sign Me Up!][Organizations][Manufacturers][Artists]