The Watercolors of Paul Jackson
The Watercolors of Paul Jackson Paul Jackson is a signature member of the American Watercolor Society. His watercolors have garnered top awards and critical praise from many national and international painting competitions. His work has been featured in several books and hundreds of local and national publications. He has recently completed an instrucyional book for North Light Books entitled "Painting Spectacular Light Effects in Watercolor", due for release in Jan 2000.
- Best of Show: Rocky Mountain National Watermedia Competition
- Best of Show: Kansas Watercolor Society
- First Place: National Watercolor Oklahoma
- The Exhibition Award: Adirondacks National Exhibition of American Watercolors
- Featured on the cover of the Artists Magazine Mar 1998
- Featured in advertisements for Winsor & Newton Watercolors 1998-99
- Featured in North Light Book's "Splash 4-5"
- MFA from the University of Missouri 1992
- Hardie Gramatky Memorial Award from the American Watercolor Society 1992
- Author of "Spectacular Light Effects in Watercolor"
Visit Jackson's Web Site
For more information on Paul Jackson and his work, visit his web site at WWW.PaulJackson.com
Paul C Jackson
2918 Bluegrass Court
Columbia, MOq 65201
Work Phone: 573-875-2846
Home Phone: 573-875-2846
[Home][Sign Me Up!][Organizations][Manufacturers][Artists]