The Art of Nicole Brink
BIOGRAPHY A native of Holland, Michigan, Nicole Brink finds the inspiration for her artwork from the outside world that surrounds her. She finds the colors, shapes and patterns found in nature very appealing. Through observation and a manipulation of reality, the natural world is filled with endless creative possibilities. Nicole has had a love for art and design since childhood. She began drawing at an early age and continues to express her creativity through the watercolors, pastels, and acrylics she paints today. Her subject matter includes florals, landscapes, and still life ranging in style from traditional to the more abstract. Nicole holds degrees in interior decorating and design as well as a bachelor of fine arts degree in painting from The University of Georgia. Nicole is a juried member of the Atlanta Artists Center and a member of the Georgia Watercolor Society.
Galleries and Recent Exhibitions
- "Frameworks Gallery", Marietta, GA
- "Ann Jacobs Gallery", Atlanta, GA
- "B & L: The Last Show". Lamar Dodd Gallery, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA. 2001.
- "Revelations of a Watercolor Garden". One woman show. The State Botanical Gardens, Athens, GA. 2002.
- "Expressions". The Atlanta Artists Center. Atlanta, GA. July 13-August 4, 2002.
VISIT MY ONLINE GALLERY
You can visit my online gallery at: http://www.nicolebrinkfineart.com
Nicole Brink Fine Art
Nicole R Brink
3902 Shadowood Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30339
Home Phone: (770) 859-0766
[Home][Sign Me Up!][Organizations][Manufacturers][Artists]