Manette Fairmont NWS CWA WHS
Watercolor Painter of Vision Manette Fairmont focuses her watercolor work on the landscape. "My paintings reflect the introspective discoveries of landscape forms as experienced through improvisation and spontaneous design to create unity. I wish to share with the viewer the great power and wit watercolor has to offer!" Manette Fairmont recieved her Bachelor Degree in Fine Art and has studied Abroad in England and Italy. She has recieved numerous national awards for her work and has been a fine art judge for several prestigious art exhibits. She has paintings in the permanent collection of a museum as well as having her work published in the book, Best of Watercolor: Composition. Her original paintings and giclee prints are featured at the Modern Masters Gallery in San Francisco. She is also the curator and owner of her own gallery. The "Fairmont Gallery" is recognized as one of the top galleries in the bay area for museum quality original oil, watercolors, pastels and photography. Her paintings and the work of other artists can be viewed at the "Fairmont Gallery" in the Northern California Wine Country, north of San Fransisco, on the Historic Sonoma Plaza, known for its quiet and intimate atmosphere. "The work I represent is traditional with a contemporary edge, but most importantly, it represents all the shapes and moods found in Sonoma Valley and by the artists who live here!"
National Award Winning Watercolor Painter
- Watercolor U.S.A. Springfield Art Museum, National Exhibit, Award Winner,1999.
- The American Watercolor Society 132nd International Exhibit, New York,1999
- The National Watercolor Society, National Exhibit, Fullerton, Award Winner,1997,96,93
- Rocky Mountain National Exhibit, Golden, CO, Award Winner,2000,1997,96
- WATERCOLOR, American Artist Magazine, feature article, Winter 2000 issue
- Watercolor West National Exhibit, Riverside Art Museum, Award winner,2000,1999
- Elected Signature Member of the National Watercolor Society,1993
- Silver and Bronze Medals, Art of California Discovery Awards, Museum curators.
- California Watercolor Assoc. Exhibit, San Fransisco CA, Award Winner, 2000,96,94
- Watercolor U.S.A. Honor Society elected member, Springfield art museum,1999
Visual Links to Online Sites
http//www.FairmontGallery.com http//www.nws-online.org http//www.jps.net/cwa
The Fairmont Gallery
Manette W Fairmont
447 first Street West
Sonoma, CA 95476
Home Phone: 707 996-2667
[Home][Sign Me Up!][Organizations][Manufacturers][Artists]