Background Kathy Nay is a watercolor artist whose passion for sunlight, shadows, and landscapes are vividly seen in her colorful pictures. By using a limited palette, Kathy intensifies the mood and subject in her work and draws the viewer into her pictures. She has taken watercolor instruction from Cheryl Fortier, Janice Robertson SFCA, Suzanne Northcott SFCA, and Mike Svob AFCA. Kathy is an active member of the Federation of Canadian Artists and teaches watercolor lessons at her studio in her home. Her studio is open by appointment only, where Kathy has her originals and art cards on display. She is currently involved in a project at the Ridge Meadows Hospital titled Wellness With Murals.
Exhibitions for 2002
- Studio Tour, Maple Ridge, B.C.
- Federation of Canadian Artists Juried Shows, Vancouver, B.C.
- F.L.A.G. Spring Show, Fort Langley, B.C.
- Garabaldi Spring Juried Show, Maple Ridge, B.C.
- Art in the Park, Maple Ridge, B.C.
- Art in the Garden, Abbotsford, B.C.
- Maple Ridge Art Gallery Rental Program, Maple Ridge, B.C.
- Wellness With Murals, Maple Ridge, B.C.
Links to Images Online
Kathy's work can be viewed on the following website - www.artcanadiana.com
23487 Tamarack Lane
Maple Ridge, B.C. V2W 1A9
Work Phone: 604-467-6016
Home Phone: 604-463-8871
[Home][Sign Me Up!][Organizations][Manufacturers][Artists]