Water Colour Paintings
Artist John V. Chin John Chin, a genuine artist with an inventive personality, is interested in the well-being of the society and showing his preoccupation with the environmental issues in a profoundly personal way. He is an engaged artist, tackling and taking position in front of the most concerning themes facing mankind today: our encroached and fast disappearing natural heritage in Borneo. Married with three children, he now resides in Canada, painting the prestine beauty of another kind of landscape almost entirely different from his home-land. His works which consist of mostly water colour, are constantly evolving as he continues to experiment with composition and colour. John expresses the subtle as well as dramatic changing colours and moods of the Western Canadian landscape in this wonderful medium.
Background of Artist John V. Chin
- Graduated at University of Saskatchewan, Canada, 1984 with B.F.A.
- Held more 20 solo art exhibition locally and internationally.
- Won the Council Logo Designing Competition, Miri in 1985.,
- Taught Art at the Art Institute of Miri, Malaysia,
- Administered the Art Institute of Miri 1985 -1998
- Participated in the International Juired Show, Kanzawa, Japan, 1987
- Commissioned to paint the paintings for the Grand Palacle Hotel, Malaysia.
- Current Exhibition: Hilton Hotel, Kuching (Galeri M)
- Current exhibition: Sarawak Scuba Club,Miri, Malaysia.
- Upcoming exhibition: The Centre Mall (Circle & Eighth), Saskatoon, Canada (Sept)
To view his art work, please click here: www.picturetrail.com/jcgallery
And please drop me a line : email@example.com Thank you!
John V Chin
Strongfield, SK S0H 3Z0
Work Phone: 306-857-2010
Home Phone: 306-857-2010
[Home][Sign Me Up!][Organizations][Manufacturers][Artists]